Fashion Incubation Programme
FIP is an advanced business of fashion incubator for ardent fashion talents and brands.
15 designers will be selected to join a 2-year programme over the next 3 years.
FIP aggregates expert business and technical advisory, resources, tools & technical expertise and support to nurture a new generation of fashion designers and design entrepreneurs.
FIP Designers will grow through personal development, creative confidence, contents, contexts, authenticity and conscious leadership.
For whom is FIP?
Open to 5 fashion brands per year (or 15 over 3 years), FIP welcomes emerging fashion brands and talented, committed design entrepreneurs to apply to join the programme.
- Having started up fashion-related business or brands for more than 3 years; and with at least 2 collections preferably shown internationally with market attractiveness
- Being passionate with strong commitment as a fashion entrepreneur
- Having a keen eye for quality and a high degree of technical competence
- Personable with a learning attitude and aspiration to excel
If you answer “yes” to all of the above, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Expanding their creative potential or boundaries through projects & collaboration
- Enhancing their intelligence & resourcefulness through continuous learning & new opportunities
At a platform level, FIP aims to foster local fashion creative economy and strengthen positioning of Hong Kong design and fashion development in both pan-Asian and global contexts.